Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SALE - BOGO - Buy One Get One Free Sale - ALL WEEK!!!!

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE!!!
ALL WEEK!!


SALE ENDS AUGUST 17, 2009


Details: Add both items to your cart (both because most items are one of a kind and won't be re-listed).


The next step is up to you: If you pay the full amount, the free item will be refunded back to your paypal account.


OR - request an invoice in your message to seller. I will create a custom invoice for you to pay via paypal.


Be sure to put BOGO in the message.


Let me know if you have any questions.


Enjoy!!!


My sister is offering the same special deal on her new store also!!!! Items CAN be combined for one special. (aka, buy one from her/my store, get one free from my/her store)
Sterling Roses Design - Check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin