Friday, July 17, 2009

Musings: "New" Computer, Custom Jewelry




I'm so thankful that I have family members working in the computer business. Because I already have another laptop! Just handed over the broken one and got a new one in return! And if my step dad can't fix the broken one, I get to keep this one! And it runs SOOOOOOOO much better than the other one (obviously, but even before it was dying).




During my trip up north for the funeral services, there was plenty of "free" time and every lady was deserving of some new jewelry, to which I obliged. I do believe during this process I designed what will become my "signature" necklace and earrings set. Yeah!!! I'll post of picture of it later.



In the mean time, I need to get the new items listed this evening as I have a Main Showcase tomorrow. Wish me luck with getting some sales!!!


(Photo: Michelle Rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin